Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Halloween Entry

My kids always want me to decorate SPOOKY for Halloween.  I am more into the cute items.  So for our entry way this year...I went a little spooky and a little cute.  The kids of course think it should be spookier.  But I LOVE IT!!


 
Using my craft cutter I made the bats on the wall and the "boo" for the glass candle holder.  The lamp is draped with cheese cloth that I sprayed black with basic flat black spray paint.  I picked up the trick or treat sign at a craft show this weekend for $6 and everything else, I had on hand.
 
I made the pumpkin print too.  It is cut from glittered paper and just framed in a cheap black frame from the dollar store.  I hot glued the orange ribbon to the edge to hide the cheap quality of the frame.
 
 
Love it!!
 
 
 Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment