Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Project Cabinet Moulding...Done!

I guess my plan of blogging about my DIY projects actually worked...because I finished the moulding project that has been half way completed for 2+ YEARS!!!

Here it is in all it's finished glory!


 Nice finished outside corner!  Yay!



Thinking my 5 year old's art work and the lone plate are maybe not the hottest thing in kitchen design.  I definitely need some added accessories.  Oh well, I'll get to it someday.

I am currently considering repainting the red to Oatbran by Valspar.  It is a light tan color and since my kitchen has absolutely NO natural light, I think I need to get rid of the dark walls.  In fact, I am considering repainting most of the walls in my house.  We have covered porches on both the front and back of our south facing house, so what little light comes in the windows is currently disappearing against my red/chocolate/and dark tan walls. 

Time to lighten things up!!

But for now, I am just happy to have

FINISHED WHAT I STARTED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment